She is so cool!
She is so cool!
frozen bananas, frozen raspberries, dates and lilac blossoms (yes, they’re edible!)
Yes, the scale lies sometimes, and the number it shows depends on many factors. No you haven’t gained a pound in a day, that’s impossible. By weighing yourself everyday you can become obsessed, apart from that, the fact of seing how the number doesn’t go down or how it goes up a little bit can make you want to quit. You’re not going to lose weight overnight.
WHEN AND HOW TO WEIGH YOURSELF
- Set a day a week to weigh yourself.
- Do it in the first time in the morning, before eating or drinking anything.
- Do never weigh yourself the day/days after a binge, it will take time to your body to dygest and process that food.
- Make sure you drank enough water the day before the weigh-in, most of the time if you see the number going up, it is only water retention.
- Remember that the muscle weighs more than the fat.
- Don’t weigh yourself during your period or the days around it, it may vary because of your hormones.
I just think everybody should know this x
I wish I knew all of this way sooner!!!
Healthy Vegan Brownies
- 1 cup organic, unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour (white pastry flour if available to you)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (or carob chips, non-dairy chips, get creative!)
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a glass 8x8 baking dish with a nonstick spray.
Mix the applesauce and sugar together first and stir.
In a separate, medium sized bowl, add together the rest of the ingredients in the order listed. Add the applesauce mixture to the dry ingredient bowl and mix until blended!
Spread the batter into an even layer in the pan. Bake for 25-27 min and enjoy
Healthy Peanut Butter cookies!
Only 36 calories per cookie!
- 1 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 egg
Mix the peanut butter and sugar first then add in the egg and baking soda. Bake for 10 minutes on 350 degrees. They’re delicious!
I just did this tonight!!!
I was really worried that because it didn’t require butter or flour or anything that they wouldn’t be soft or yummy or anything
NO, NO TRUE AT ALL, THESE ARE AMAZING. I suggest waiting 15 minutes or so to cool, but they are SO GOOD. OMG.
i want to try making these!
i made these with 3/4 cup of sugar instead of 1 cup and they were amazing
Also just to add for non americans 350 degrees = 175 degress celsius :)
(Source: , via princess-inthe-process)